Ponding water is one of the most common problems for contractors and building owners. Water left standing on a roof 48 hours after a rain can cause leaks, structural damage, membrane damage algae and mold growth, slip hazards, insect problems, voided warranties and even premature failure of your roof system..
GreenSlope fills in low areas to bring the roof back to its original slope and redirect water towards drainage areas. It helps you extend the lifespan of your roof at a fraction of the cost and time it takes to install a new drain or tapered insulation.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Lighter than both water and concrete filler products, GreenSlope™ helps reduce stress on flat roof system.
- LONG LASTING: GreenSlope is an extremely durable synthetic rubber roofing compound that can not be broken down by microorganisms, air, moisture or UV rays in any reasonable amount of time.
- MULTIPURPOSE: GreenSlope™ can be applied around low drains, scuppers and edges, as walk pads, pitch-pan filler as well as for protection around curbs, units and more.
COMPATIBLE ROOF SYSTEMS
- Single Ply – EPDM, TPO, PVC
- Modified Bitumen/BUR
- GreenSlope™ Adhesive
- Membranes-Modified, TPO, EPDM, etc
- Coatings/Mastics (Brush or Trowel-Grade)
- Elastomerics, Silicones, Asphalt Emulsions, Roof Granules, Roof Cements
*It is best to use low solvent products.